**PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION**
This is a cruise to see the sunset over the beach. We will meet up at 3 different locations, one in Central NJ, one in South NJ and in Delaware. We will depart promptly (see times for each location below) from each location and cruise to the Cape May, NJ beach for sunset. Exact parking location at Cape May will be emailed out before the event date based on the number of cars signed up.
Central NJ: Meetup at Menlo Park Mall Supercharger in Edison, NJ. A 2 hour long drive (125 miles) to the Cape May Lighthouse. Arrive at meetup location at 1:15pm, depart promptly at 1:30pm
South NJ: Meetup at Wawa Supercharger in Maple Shade, NJ. A 1 hour and 15 minute drive (84 miles) to Cape May Lighthouse. Arrive at meetup location at 1:30pm, depart promptly at 1:45pm
Delaware: Lewes Ferry departure time: 12:15pm, arrive in Cape May at 1:40pm. (https://www.cmlf.com) There is no return trip time on ferry. Must take the Delaware Memorial Bridge back home.
During sign-up you will be asked to choose one of the following:
-I will join the cruise from the Edison, NJ supercharger to Cape May beach
-I will join the cruise from the Maple Shade, NJ supercharger to Cape May beach
-I will not be joining the cruise but I will meet at Cape May beach
Supercharge in Cape May If Needed:
Cape May Court House supercharger (11 Court House South Dennis Rd, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210) 11 spots to charge
- 3:30pm: each starting location will arrive at the Cape May State Park Lighthouse (215 Light House Ave, Cape May, NJ 08204) ($12/person to climb). Other options: take a walk on the beach or hike a few of the nature trails.
- 4:00 - 4:30pm: meet for happy hour or have a few snacks at Cold Stone Brewery (733 Seashore Road, Cape May, NJ 08204) (no need to pay CSV to enter)
- Sunset is at 7:02pm. We will arrive at David Douglass Sr. Memorial Park by 6:15pm (Beach Dr, North Cape May, NJ 08204).
- Park at David Douglass Sr. Memorial Park in North Cape May
- Bring chairs / blankets to sit on
- (Optional) Dinner following our sunset pictures at Italian Affair (3845 Bayshore Rd, North Cape May, NJ 08204) or Mike's Bayshore Cafe (3852 Bayshore Rd, North Cape May, NJ 08204) or bring picnic dinner if you’d like.
DVTOC Members: Free
Non-members: $5 However, non-members who register and attend may request a discount code to apply the event fee towards membership in the club. Email admin@DVTO.club for more information. Registration fees collected and not applied to club membership will be used to purchase food for our annual Thanksgiving food drive (Phil-a-Trunk).
Upon registration you will receive an email from "Delaware Valley Tesla Owners Club" email@example.com Check your junk/spam folders if you do not see it. This email will contain the most up to date information about this event and we will be able to email you if there are any updates to the event plans. If you are not a club member you will not receive any emails from the club unrelated to this event.
Please direct any questions about this event to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're not a club member, consider supporting the club so we can keep doing more Tesla events like this.